|How To extract an Individual Graphic
- Open the PDF document you want to extract a graphic.
- On the Basic toolbar click the down arrow beside the Select Text button.
- Choose the Select Image.
- Your cursor should be resemble cross hairs.
- Click once on the graphic to select it.
- Right click on the graphic.
- Choose Save Image As.
- A Save As dialog box appears.
- Choose the appropriate location to save the image file in.
- If needed, change the name of the file.
- In the Save as Type box, select JPEG Image File.
- This file type will allow you to use it in most applications.
- Click Save.
- Repeat as needed for each graphic.
|How To extract all the Graphics
|Acrobat 6 contains a new feature to extract all images from a PDF file. Each image will be it’s own image file.
- Open the PDF document you want to extract graphics.
- From the Advanced menu choose Export all Images.
- In the Export All Images As dialog box, choose the location and correct file type for the images.
- You can also give a general name to the images that will be downloaded.
- Each will be named the same but will include the page number and image number.