strcmp — Binary safe string comparison
int strcmp ( string $str1 , string $str2 )
Note that this comparison is case sensitive.
Returns < 0 if str1 is less than str2; > 0 if str1 is greater than str2, and 0 if they are equal.
- strcasecmp() – Binary safe case-insensitive string comparison
- preg_match() – Perform a regular expression match
- substr_compare() – Binary safe comparison of two strings from an offset, up to length characters
- strncmp() – Binary safe string comparison of the first n characters
- strstr() – Find the first occurrence of a string
- substr() – Return part of a string