As the industry’s leading provider of high-performance storage connectivity products, ATTO has created a widely-accepted Disk Benchmark freeware utility to help measure storage system performance. Disk Benchmark identifies performance in hard drives, solid state drives, RAID arrays as well as connections to storage.
Learn more about ATTO’s product lines
The ATTO Disk Benchmark performance measurement tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows. Measure your storage systems performance with various transfer sizes and test lengths for reads and writes. Several options are available to customize your performance measurement including queue depth, overlapped I/O and even a comparison mode with the option to run continuously. Use ATTO Disk Benchmark to test any manufacturers RAID controllers, storage controllers, host adapters, hard drives and SSD drives and notice that ATTO products will consistently provide the highest level of performance to your storage.
For over 20 years, ATTO Technology has been developing and delivering storage connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments. ATTO provides a wide range of storage connectivity solutions to help customers’ better store, manage and deliver their data. Our company’s experience in engineering advanced technology into real-world product solutions provides customers with a unique competitive advantage. We design our products to bring best-of-breed solutions you can depend on.
- Host Bus Adapters (HBAs)
- Celerity FC — Fibre Channel HBAs
- ExpressPCI SCSI — SCSI HBAs
- ExpressSAS — SAS/SATA HBAs and RAID Adapters
- Ethernet Adapters
- FastFrame™ — 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- FastFrame™ — 10 Gigabit Ethernet CNA
- FibreBridge™ — Fibre Channel-to-SCSI, Fibre Channel-to-SAS Bridges
- iPBridge™ — iSCSI-to-SCSI Bridges
- Storage Controllers
- FastStream™ SC — Fibre Channel-to-SAS/SATA, and SAS-to-SAS/SATA Storage Controllers
- FibreConnect™ — Fibre Channel Switches
- Xtend SAN — iSCSI Mac® OS X Initiator Driver
- Express Power Center for Windows® & Mac® OS — SCSI, SAS and Fibre Channel RAID-level utilities
To learn more about solutions, visit our resource guide.