Removing Orbit Downloader
0. Close Google Chrome
1. Open Windows Explorer via Windows key + E
2. Browse to the folder C:\Users\[#######]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins, e.g. C:\Users\######\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins
3. You are now in the Google Chrome plugin folder.
4. Delete the DLL file nporbit.dll
5. Ggo to C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Orbit and delete the entire folder
6. Restart Chrome and Orbit Downloader should now be removed.
7. Make sure that you actually uninstalled OrbitDownloader and that you removed the Orbit program folder in C:\Program Files\
If you are unable to download the Orbit downloader DLL file, make sure you have permission to do so. Do you still have problems with removing Orbit Downloader? Post a comment below. Also, if there are any other Chrome extensions that are bugging you, let us know.