WStats is a traffic-statistics program that runs on the Parallels Plesk web-server management server. AWStats works by analyzing the web server’s log files and other information collected by the server to give you a real-time view of the visitors and trends on your website. Disabling AWStats is a simple task that takes only a few moments.
- 1 Log in to your Plesk administration panel.
- 2 Open the "Log" section.
- 3 Click on "AWStats" and then click "Configure."
- 4 Click "Disable for all accounts."
- 5 Click "Save" and wait while the server reboots to apply the changes.
Check the file:
You need to #… comment the first line.