From Kloxo HostInaBox, a light and efficient webhosting platform, to Kloxo Enterprise, a truly distributed hosting platform.
Kloxo is a fully scriptable, distributed and a 100% object oriented hosting platform.
Try the Kloxo Demo. Go to the Installation instructions.
- CentOS 5 Support
- Integrates with billing software such as AWBS, WHMCS and HostBill
- Kloxo HostinABox: Feature Complete web hosting platform that uses 10MB RSS.
- Kloxo Enterprise: distributed hosting platform.
- View, Search and Manage your entire hosting, and every domain from a single page.
- Lxguard, advanced intrusion detection management interface.
- Supports apache/lighttpd, djbdns/bind and pure-ftpd
- On the fly Switch between applications
- Scale to million hits per day, using fastcgi
- Advanced Backup/Restore
- Upgrade from HostInABox to Enterprise without re-installing
- Parked/Redirected Domains
- Integrated RoR
- Full Distribution of resources across machines.
- Ability to move accounts from one cluster to another.
- Backup your entire hosting and restore ANY part of it.
- Disk usage and warning report for the whole cluster.
- Ability to move resources across machines on-the-fly. Start with a single server, and when you have reached the saturation, just add another server and move the requisite resources to the new machine.
- Move Clients/Domains across resellers. You can change the ownership of both clients and domains and move them around trivially.
- Messaging System. Kloxo allows you have a better relationship with your customers using our messaging and ticketing system.
- Ticket System. This is a full featured trouble ticket system that allows customers to post their complaints without the need to login to their main account.
- Ticket alerts.
- Disable / Enable Resellers.
- Change Reseller’s quotas.
- Command Line api to everything that can be done through web interface.
- Manage reseller quotas: Control your client’s ability to:
- Change Banner
- Enable frontpage
- Enable ssl
- Web server pool
- Mail server pool
- Dns Server pool
- Database server pool.
- Ipaddress pool.
- Exclusive ipaddress: Allow a customer to setup ssl certificate for this ipaddress.
- Backup Your Entire Account, including domains, clients, databases, directory protects, and also the contents of all the resources.
- Schedule backup.
- Upload backup to Ftp servers.
- Manage email accounts
- Mailing list Management (ezmlm)
- Full control of Dns.
- Spam filtering (SpamAssassin)
- View latest visitors
- View bandwidth usage
- Traffic Calculation includes Mail, Web and Ftp Traffics.
- View error log
- Download raw log file
- Directory Protect
- User password directly linked to the Frontpage password.
- Frontpage Install/Uninstall
- Custom error pages
- Cluster aware File Manager
- Cron job management.
- Manage FTP accounts
- Ability to add/remove subdomains
- Ability to create Ftp users for specific subdomains.
- Manage MySQL databases on multiple servers
- Intelligent phpMyAdmin access. Kloxo will automatically redirect you to the correct server on which the database is configured.
- Manage Services
- Change Database adminstrator password
- Ipaddress management
- See all the domains that are using the particular server.
- Cron jobs.
- Log manager
- Process Manager
- Package updation. Using up2date.
CentOS 5 Stable (32Bit)
RHEL 5: Stable (32Bit)