Encrypt, Decrypt & Access Your Data in Real Time with ezNcrypt Flex!
Implied by its name, ezNcrypt Flex is a flexible platform-as-a-service (PaaS) used to protect, encrypt and provide key management for any application running on Linux. You have the power to create simple, customer rules that:
- Map applications and executables to transparently encrypted files
- Provide controlled access to the keys for those files
Additionally, ezNcrypt Flex leverages transparent data encryption (TDE) features, traditionally reserved for only expensive, top-end versions of difficult-to-implement commercial databases. Starting as low as $999 per year, ezNcrypt Flex delivers enterprise-class data security to virtually any data that lives on Linux.
ezNcrypt Flex features:
- Transparent, Rapid Implementation– Encrypt databases and files “in place” and avoid the need to re-architect databases, files, or storage networks. By running above the file system as a logical volume, ezNcrypt is transparent to users, applications, databases, and storage subsystems.
- No coding
- No modifications to applications
- No database schema changes
- Structured & Unstructured Data Encryption – Transparently encrypt, decrypt and access structured and unstructured data in real-time (including data at rest). This includes any database, application or file running on a Linux operating system – this covers the LAMP Stack and more:
- Web and application servers such as Apache, Tomcat, JBoss…
- Platforms and framerwork environments such as Zend, Spring, Ruby-on-Rails, node.js…
- Databases such as mysql, drizzle, PostreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop…
- Content framworks such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Alfresco…
- High Performance – Experience little-to-no database performance impact
- Centralized Management – Manage with little administrative overhead. ezNcrypt combined with KSS key manager gives administrators a secure, easy-to-administer method for deploying and managing encryption keys.
- Auditing – Audit and report on access requests to protected files. The audit logs created by ezNcrypt are easy to integrate with various security and event management systems, providing added regulatory compliance for the protection of confidential data.
- Scalability – Scale ezNcrypt in large enterprise or complex cloud environments across large numbers of servers and files.
- Transparent Data Encryption – Perform real-time, page-level I/O encryption and decryption of data, configuration, transaction, log and other sensitive files, leveraging encryption options such as AES, Twofish, and Blowfish.
- Key Management – Secure key management with Gazzang’s patent-pending Key Storage System (KSS) provides both dual authentication and high availability, ensuring the encryption key is NEVER stored on the protected server’s file system.
- Symmetric Key – the keys supported are strong keys – both 256-bit passphrase/16-bit Salt and RSA Keys, secured by certificates, fingerprints, one-time passwords and other advanced techniques – ensuring secure and controlled access.