jQuery Plugins and Demos
- BlockUI Plugin (Updated 29-MAR-2010)
- Simulate synchronous ajax by blocking – not locking – the UI.
- Corner plugin (Updated 11-MAR-2010)
- Rounded corners without images. Plus lots of other corner adornments.
- Cycle Plugin (Updated 05-APR-2010)
- Image or text slideshows with numerous transition options.
- Feeds Plugin (Updated 11-MAY-2007)
- A jQuery wrapper for the Google AJAX Feed API.
- Form Plugin (Updated 12-MAR-2010)
- All kinds of information about the Form Plugin including a quick start guide, code samples, API documentation, a FAQ and more.
- HoverPulse Plugin (Updated 26-FEB-2009)
- Pulse an image on mouse hover.
- Media Plugin (Updated 24-SEP-2009)
- One plugin for handling your Flash, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, Real Player, MP3, Silverlight and more.
- Taconite Plugin (Updated 01-MAR-2010)
- A port of Taconite to jQuery. Make multiple DOM manipulations in response to a single remote call.
- Twitter Search Plugin (Updated 05-APR-2010)
- Quick and easy way to add twitter searches to your website.
- Ajax Events Demo (Added 26-OCT-2008)
- Demonstrates how jQuery’s global ajax events work.
- Custom Expressions Demo
- Demo page which shows how you can extend jQuery’s ‘:’ expressions with your own favorites.