Google’s AdWords API service lets developers design computer programs that interact directly with the AdWords platform. With these applications, advertisers and third parties can more efficiently — and creatively — manage their large or complex AdWords accounts and campaigns.
- Fully featured object oriented client library (all classes come generated from the WSDLs)
- v200909+ support
- PHP 5.2.x-5.3.x and native SOAP compliant
- Outgoing and incoming SOAP message are monitored and logged on demand
- Support for API calls to production system or sandbox
- Loading of user credentials from local file or source code
- Online documentation
The README file includes all the information you need to get started. We’ve also prepared a video that guides you through the process of downloading, installing, and using the library for the fist time.
A good way to get familiar with the API is to run through some of the code examples.
This library supports most standard distributions of 5.2.x and 5.3.x. If you find you have trouble, please comment in the PhpCompatibility wiki section.
If you’d prefer to use PHP to access the AdWords API without using the client library take a look at the NoClientLibrary wiki page for information on how to get started.
For use of the v13 API, please refer to the Apility project: http://google-apility.sourceforge.net/