The following is a list of websites that maintain and provide public lists of known and suspected malicious sources. These lists can be used for preventing malware infections, for managing incoming email, or for testing purposes.
Malware Block Lists (Domains/URLs)
- MalwareDomainList.com Hosts List and URLs
- Malware Domain Blocklist: blackhole DNS files (domain.txt, BOOT file in MS format, zone file in Bind format)
- hpHosts File and Domains: maintained by Malwarebytes Corp.
- Malware Patrol: provides block lists in many different formats.
- ZeuS domain blocklist and URLs
- ParetoLogic Malware Blacklist: a database of malicious URLs.
- CLEAN-MX Realtime Database: a database of malicious URLs (XML output available).
- Malc0de Blacklist and URLs: a database of domains that are hosting malicious executables.
- Virus Tracker: provides a domain blocklist of various botnets (by Peter Kleissner).
- Cyber Crime Tracker: a database of malicious URLs.
- VX Vault
IP Address Block Lists
- I-BlockList: maintains block lists that you can use with software such as PeerBlock, PeerGuardian, iplist, and Vuze.
- BISS IP Blocklists: sorted in .zip and .gz formats. Requires registration.
- Project Honey Pot’s Directory of Malicious IPs
- Chinese and Korean IPs: for those who want to avoid Asian spam.
- ZeuS IP blocklist
- Nothink Malware Blacklist
- Wizcrafts .htaccess and iptables blocklists
Phishing Block Lists (Domains/URLs)
Spam Domain Block Lists
Has your IP address been blacklisted? You can use the following tools to find out.