Xcode phonegap White list rejection | prosoxi.com

Categorized | Mobile / Tablet

Xcode phonegap White list rejection

Based on another message I remember reading you should be able to open
the phonegap.plist and look for ExternalHost and add *.mydomain.com.
Again, I’m not the iOS expert so someone else will probably have a
better solution.

10 Responses to “Xcode phonegap White list rejection”

1. Fatih says:

This is the best solution for external links for your apps.

2. Diogo says:

Attention when adding a host to the list! The small arrow needs to be pointing down BEFORE you click in the + signal.

• Alia says:

this solution don t work
      i ve problem in integration of googleMaps API with phoneGap on iPhone, the error was :

ERROR whitelist rejection: url=’http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyBY5BuBrHBT_x2TmdvB-VyhDxX5bRB0nU8&sensor=true’

• Georff says:

THANK YOU! I missed this detail. It looked like I’d done everything right, but it didn’t work until I saw this comment and realized I had added a new top-level item to the file instead of adding an item to the ExternalHosts array.

Thanks for saving my sanity.

• Korean says:

Thank you for your reply,, I got it by your best solution!!

3. Alia says:

this solution don t work :(

4. Saleem Shaik says:

I had the same issue today and after adding my ip address, it worked like a gem.

Thanks folks for putting handy info on this page.

Saleem

5. Alia says:

please can you help me

6. Siba says:

Open Phonegap.plist and under External Hosts Add 1 item *.googleapis.com

Now restart your app it will run correctly.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] You must edit phone gap preferences and white list external pages. Read: Xcode phonegap White list rejection […]